Sunday, January 19, 2014

Where do you find time to exercise?

Full time mom...Full time wife...Full time teacher...But I still want to stay in shape and exercise. Each week, I try to schedule in my two favorite exercises: Yoga and Bootcamp.

I like the relaxation and concentration I get from Yoga and the intensity and Kick A.. workout I get from Bootcamp.

How do I do it? Well it's not always easy because I want to spend as much time as possible with my family.

So here's my secret:
 
First part:
I sit down with my husband every sunday night (just did that part) and plan my week. After all the meetings and kids sports, I then choose what days or nights I can workout. 

Second part:
Talk about it. Tell someone, anyone. I always inform my friends that I am going training on monday, thursday, saturday...for example.  

I try to exercise 3 to 4 times a week.  This helps me eat better and gives me energy.

RECAP:
PLAN your week and TALK about it.

You can do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment